Met Gala 2014 | Favorite Looks!

Everyone was tuned in to the Met Gala red carpet appearances last night, so of course I had to come on and post my favorite looks of the night!
She's not mainstream and you never know what she will show up in, but she always looks gorgeous in whatever look she rocks on the red carpet!

Favorite couple look of the night!


They definitely got it right and their looks compliment each other!


I don't know what it is about this dress but it is beautiful to me.  The train looks like it just melts into the red carpet!


Perfection!  Everything is just right all the way down to the accessories.  She definitely bought some HEAT with her shoe game!

I'm sorry this girl can do no wrong in my eyes.  She gets it right time and time again.  From head-to-toe she's always flawless!





Comments

Popular Posts