Makeup Monday's

I'm always down to try new makeup items especially when I've heard good things about them.  Of course, like any other makeup lover, I have a full list of items I can't wait to try out, but I just want to share a few of them that I feel will be must haves.

1) I'm always trying to find good concealers that go well with my skin tone as well as skin type (oily).  It's hard to find inexpensive, quality makeup sometimes for darker skin tones, but I've heard good things about the BH Cosmetics concealer palette.  It comes with ten concealer colors ranging from light to dark and the best part is that it only cost $14.95.  These concealers are also suppose to blend well, which means you will be able to use them with or without a foundation.  I will definitely be giving these a try in the near future.

2) The next item I have to give a try is the Ben Nye Classic Translucent Face Powder in Topaz.  It's always good to set your under-eye concealer and highlights with a powder, but with darker skin tones you don't want to use a powder too light or too dark.  If the powder is too light it will leave a white cast, making you look like a ghost.  If the powder is too dark it will just cover up the highlight altogether.  This Ben Nye translucent powder seems like the perfect medium.  It is dark enough for dark skin tones, but it is also a translucent powder so it won't clash with the concealer/highlight.  

3) My last must try isn't just one item, it's actually a whole cosmetic line.  If you haven't heard by now, Shea Moisture has come out with a cosmetic line.  The line is sold at Target and it consist of CC creams, eye shadows, lip colors, illuminating powders and much more.  I would love to try this product out, and because it is a drugstore line I want to see how good the quality is and the type of variety they have when it comes to how many products they carry, and the color ranges within the products.

Hopefully I will be able to try these products out in the near future and give you guys the scoop! lol

Questions, comments, and concerns are welcomed.
Thanks for visiting my blog!


Comments

Popular Posts