April Favorites

I've been using a lot of new products lately, including some great beauty products, hair care products, and accessories.  I just wanted to share a few a my favorites for the month of April.

First, I've already expressed my love for this product in my Victoria's Secret haul.  I am in love with the True Escape lotion and body mist.  Like I said before, if you haven't smelled this scent yet, you are missing out!



Second, I went to Bath and Body Works and purchased some of the small candles just to test them out and to see if I liked them a while ago.  One of the candles that I really ended up liking was the White Barn Mahogany Teakwood scented candle.  It it true to its name, it does have a sort of "woody" smell to it, but it's not too overpowering.  It's definitely one of those scents that men would enjoy as well because it's not too flowery of fruity.  So if you're looking for an androgynous smell that works for both you and your man this is a must have.



Third, I've been looking far and wide for a bowler style satchel handbag that didn't cost too much.  I finally found one on Gojane.com for a great price.  The regular price of this bag is $42.50, but last week Gojane had a sale going on so I got the bag for $39.93.  There was no tax, but that price did include the $6 shipping fee, so I had to take advantage of that!  It was a great find.



Fourth, I've been using these products for a while now, but I love them.  They are the Pantiene Truly Natural clarifying shampoo, deep conditioner, and co-wash cleansing conditioner.  They are made specifically for natural hair types.  I know everyone doesn't like using shampoo with sulfate in it, but I use the shampoo once a month because I like that really clean feeling, and it is specifically made to remove build-up on the scalp, but it doesn't leave my hair dry.  Also, the clarifying shampoo is made to be used with the deep conditioner, so any moisture you may lose from the wash is put right back in your hair, and the conditioner also helps to de-tangle in the process.  Between those once a month washes I wash my hair every week, sometimes every other week, with the co-wash.  It cleanses your hair without stripping it, and adds extra moisture.  All three of these products leave my hair feeling soft and healthy, and the price is right on point.


I couldn't do this favorites post without including my L.A. Girl Pro-concealers, shown in my ikatehouse haul post.  I've seen great reviews on these concealers everywhere, so I had to try them for myself, and let me just say that the hype is for real! lol  They have a great range of shades, they are easy to blend, and the cost is unbeatable.  If you haven't tried out these concealers yet, and you are looking for a quality product that's affordable, then  I would definitely give these a try.


Comments

Popular Posts