Mini Haul | Victoria's Secret Deal Alert!!!!

Today I went to Victoria's Secret with the intentions of buying only one item...yeah that was a fail.  I wanted to buy a body butter since they last a pretty long time, but I got to the store and of course they had one of their promotions going on.  The body butter cost $14 alone, but you could purchase 3 items for $25.  Two items alone are already $28, so might as well get that extra item for $25.  It gets worse.  They also had 5 for $30, so of course it only made sense for me to get two more items for $5 more.  I know, I know, that's how they get you into spending more money! lol  Long story short, I ended up buying the 5 for $30, and it works out because one, it was a good deal, and two, even though I spent more money, I have no need to go back anytime soon!

(Left:  Passion Struck, right:  True Escape)

Now I haven't been to Victoria's Secret in a while to purchase any fragrances or lotions, so I'm not sure if these scents are that new or not, but they are definitely new to me.  The first fragrance I liked was Passion Struck.  It has a really fresh smell, and the description on the bottle says it is a fuji apple & vanilla orchid mix.  The 2nd fragrance that I came across and loved was True Escape.  If you have not smelled this scent yet just know it is LIFE! lol   The description says it is a solar jasmine & pomelo mix, whatever that is.  All I know is that it smells amazing, like special drops of love.  OK, maybe I'm going too far, but just know I love this scent! lol

I know Bath and Body Works always has these types of promotions going on, and I'm pretty sure that Victoria's Secret does too, because they are all under the same brand, but sometimes Bath and Body works scents get kind of old to me.  Too many flower, food, and musky smells that are sometimes just not what I'm looking for.  So every now and then I go to VC and I find some great scents.  So if you're looking for something new and fresh for the spring (or you're just a fragrance junky) I would definitely advise you to get in on this great deal while it last.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Questions, comments, & concerns are welcomed.


Comments

Popular Posts