Makeup Monday | My New Natural Looking Makeup Routine

Hey you guys!  It's makeup Monday and I just wanted to show you my new natural makeup routine.  It's just a simply neutral eye with a little blush, highlighter, bronzer, and a nude lip.  It's perfect for an everyday look or when I'm in a hurry and need a quick and easy look.




On my eyes I used the matte brown color from my Covergirl Eye Enhancer 4-kit (Coffee Shop 260) on my lids, then I used the matte orange color from my Wet n Wild palette (Art in the Streets) to blend that out, and I used the shimmery white shadow from the Covergirl palette to highlight my brow bone and inner tear ducts.



I used my Black Radiance baked blush in Raspberry and my E.L.F. Golden Bronzer palette to highlight my cheekbones. 



Of course I hydrated my lips first with my Blistex Simple and Sensitive lip balm, then I lined my lips with a brown liner so the nude lip colors would blend well with my skin tone.  I used the Bare-ly-Legal lipstick by Wet n Wild, the 113 nude lipstick by Rimmel London (the Kate collection) over that, and finished it off with a nude lip gloss by NYC.

Hope you guys like the look.  Comments are welcomed!

Until next time!!




Comments

Popular Posts