Makeup Mondays | Hippie Chic

My new favorite lipstick and lip gloss duo of the season has to be "Hippie Chic" by NYX cosmetics and Nika K's "Cinnamon" lip gloss.  I first told you guys about these two products in my mini makeup haul post last week.  I fell in love with this lipstick the first time I tried it on.  To create a more natural look, I use a brown lip liner to line my lips of course, then I put on the lipstick and blend it with the liner, and I finish it off with the Cinnamon lip gloss, to create a longer lasting look.  Although from the first looks of it, it seems as though this lip color will be too overwhelming, but you can easily put this lipstick in the "everyday staple" category.  It is also a good pink lip that is not too overpowering for darker skin tones, as long as a lip liner is used.  This is a perfect spring/summer lippie!





Comments

Popular Posts