Men's Style Monday | 04



Welcome back to my blog guys!  I have a treat for all of you lovely men today!  Today I will be letting you in on some online gems.  I will share 5 dope online stores that you didn't know you needed.  Now some of these stores you may have heard of before, and some hopefully you haven't!

Now me being me, I love women's fashion and I LOVE to shop, and not always in the store.  Sometimes I just want to be in the comfort of my own home with and organized website where I can see each and every item they have for sale without all the chaos of an actual brick and mortar store.  So being that a lot of guys don't like to shop I feel like online shopping is the perfect alternative.  But unlike women's shopping I feel like there are way less options for men and also harder to find, and that's why I am here to help!  So keep scrolling and find out what my top picks are when it comes to online shopping for men!

#1) Cotton On-  Now I recently just discovered this store from an impromptu trip to the mall down in Daytona, Florida, and I instantly fell in love.  We don't have any of these stores located near me, so of course I had to see if they had an online site, and they do!  They also sell women's clothes and accessories as well, but that's neither here, nor there.  If you're looking for trendy, casual clothing, at an inexpensive price, then I would definitely visit this website!  They always seem to have some sort of sale going on, they have free delivery for order $40+, and they also carry big and tall sizes.  Their sizes range from XXS to XXL, so there is something for all body types!

#2) Bershka-  Now I love this website.  It's a little different from some of the other stores I mention.  Very trendy styles and it definitely gives you West Coast beach vibes.  So if that's your thing this is the site for you.  They are pretty reasonably prices, a little more than some of the other stores I mention, but they do have free delivery for orders over $70.  They have a large variety of men's apparel ranging from XS to XL, men's accessories and shoes, and they also have a great sale section for the win!

#3) Boohoo Men-  Now if you really want to get the most bang for your buck, but still look super fly, then this is the site for you!  Boohoo men's has everything from active wear, graphic tees, outwear, and even shoes and accessories.  Their size range is amazing as well, selling sizes from XS all the way to big and tall sizes, up to XXXXXL.  Also if you happen to read this the day I drop this blog, they are having a 60% off sale on all men's wear!  

#4) Asos-  Now most of you have probably heard of this one, but that's even more of a reason as to why I couldn't do this blog without mentioning this brand.  Whatever your fashion needs may be, I assure you ASOS has it.  Trendy, classic, basics, casual, formal, suiting, shoes, accessories.  They have it all!  They have their own brand, plus they carry a wide variety of outside brands such as Nike.  You can find inexpensive items, moderately priced items, and high end items, and they always have special deals and discounts when you order.  Their sizes range from XXS to XXXL, so there is something for everyone.  If you need to update your wardrobe, but not really sure what style you are looking for, then be sure to click on the link below!

#5) Topman-  I'm sure you've heard of Topshop.  Topman is the just the men's version of that brand.  If you're more of the European cut, short shorts, skinny jeans type of guy then this site is definitely for you.  Now don't get me wrong they sell all different fits and styles, but they just give me more of that clean cut, put together type of vibe.  Their sizes range from XXS to XXL, and they have a wide variety of clothes, suits, shoes, and accessories.  P.S. they have a really great summer sale going on right now!

Whether you need to update your wardrobe or you just want to treat yourself, I'm sure you will find what you are looking for if you choose any one of these site.  Thanks for visiting my blog you guys and HAPPY SHOPPING!

Follow me on IG:

Comments

Popular Posts