Keep That Same Energy With Yourself Sis!




Sometimes it's important to check in with yourself every once in a while, which is exactly what I've been doing lately.  In doing so I've come to realize that i tend to hype everyone else up with their dreams and goals in life but I don't do the same for myself.  I'm always everyone else's biggest cheerleader, but I just can't help it.  I love seeing my friends and family win in life, hell even people I may follow on social media, but have never met a day in my life lmao.  I try to be a pretty positive and genuine person so when someone else is leveling up it makes my spirit happy, so to speak.  

But I don't seem to do the same for myself.  I'm sure someone can relate.  I tend to doubt myself and my capabilities.  I beat myself up if I make a decision that doesn't quite work out.  I overthink and procrastinate, which sometimes keeps me stagnant.  And when I do accomplish a goal I tend to downplay it like it's not a big deal.  There has been a lot going on this year, but the good thing is, it has given me time to self evaluate.  

Now I don't want to make this too long, but if you're like me I just want to say be gentle with yourself.  I am in a completely different spot than I was in 10 years ago, 5 years ago, or even a month ago and sometimes because your'e just going through life day by day you don't realize how much you have grown.  We all just want the best for ourselves, but sometimes we don't even see what we already have, so we stress ourselves out when we don't think we're doing enough, or we end up not doing anything at all because we don't feel like we can or we're not ready.  All you can do is your best, try your hardest, stay consistent, set goals for yourself and KNOW that you can accomplish them no matter what.

These are just my thoughts, thanks for allowing me to vent.  Peace and blessings.



Follow my Instagram

Comments

  1. I can absolutely relate! My tendency to overthink and procrastinate is epic.
    Your advice in the second to last sentence is so good I feel like I should draw it out in big letters and post it around the house as a motivational reminder.
    On another subject:
    I just watched your latest YouTube video (uploaded today) - and I really, really LOVE it!!!!!
    OMG, you look extremely attractive and fashionable showcasing all 6 of the outfits in your new fashion video titled Date Night Lookbook/ What Quarantine Bih?! Adrienne Yvette - YouTube !!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely stunning!
    The first outfit is my favourite, but I love how you look in every single outfit!
    I've already watched it five times. xx <3

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts