It's a 3-way

Let's face it, we all do the same thing.  We have a closet full of clothes and then claim we have nothing to wear.  We all don't "have it like that" to go on a shopping spree every week, so some of us just have to be a little more creative.  Sometimes I take it back to my childhood and play dress-up with the pieces in my closet.   I take one piece and try to put together multiple outfits.  

I recently purchased a pair of really cute cargo pants from Fashion Nova.  These pants can be dressed up or down.  You can pair them with heels, sneakers, a comfy tee, or even a dressy lace bodysuit.  The options are endless!

Do any of you guys have a similar pair of pants?  If so comment down below how you style them!  Be on the look out for more post like these, and as always I thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!  If you haven't already, follow me on Instagram!  @Neon_frames88  

Top:  Fashion Nova
Pants:  Fashion Nova
Shoes:  Simmi Shoes

Top:  Pretty Little Thing
Pants:  Fashion Nova
Shoes:  Vans

Top:  Pretty Little Thing
Pants:  Fashion Nova
Jacket:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Charlotte Russe

Comments

  1. Oooooo I think the last one is my favorite! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts