It's An Exclusive

One of my new year resolutions a few years back was to get out and visit more of the new restaurants and lounges popping up in and around Charlotte.  I have been doing just that, but this city is growing so fast sometimes it's hard to keep up.  Fortunately over the weekend I had a chance to visit Sage Resturant and Lounge in the downtown area.  The vibe was chill and laid back and the food was delicious.  They have a brunch menu and regular dinner menu, mimosa specials, plenty of tvs to watch when the games are on, and they also offer hookah!  I must say this was a pretty cool spot and I will definitely be making another visit back!

Crabcakes, eggs, and potatoes 
 


Outfit Details
Coat:  H&M
Top:  Forever 21
Jeans:  Fashion Nova
Shoes:  Vans
Necklace:  Forever 21



Comments

Popular Posts