Weekend Tingz

Finally some good weather in the Queen City and a weekend off for me.  Of course I had to call the girls and spend the day out on the town.  I wanted my outfit to be something easy and comfy, yet stylish.  I opted for a cropped t-shirt, some high waist denim pants, and my Vans.  I love my Vans because they are super comfy, which was perfect for all of the walking I did!


If you haven't been to the Southend area in Charlotte you should definitely take a visit.  There are a wide range of restaurants, bars, lounges, and just all out things to do in the area.  Me and the girls took a visit to Slate Billiards Charlotte.  They have plenty to do from giant Connect Four and bean bag toss, to pool tables and arcade games.  Or you could just decide to kick back with a drink and listen to the latest hits.  Of course with the nice weather we chose to hang out and chat it up on their patio!  We ended up walking to another lounge/bar after that called 'Stache House.  If you're looking for good music, good drinks, and an all around good time with your friends 'Stache House is the place to go!







Outfit Details
Top:  Forever 21
Jeans:  Go Jane
Sneakers:  Vans
Bag:  Forever 21

Be sure to like and subscribe.
Follow my IG page @neon_frames88


Comments

Popular Posts