Neon Frames

With all of the crazy weather changes in North Carolina it's sometimes hard to figure out what you are going to wear for the day.  It was a little chilly last weekend, but the sun was still out, so I paired my blown out knee skinnys with a nude body suit and threw on my leather jacket.  My favorite part of the outfit however, were my shades from Forver 21.  They have a slight neon tint on the lenses and I love them because they can be worn with a super casual outfit or they can add that special touch to any outfit of the night!








Outfit Details 
Jacket:  Old Navy
Bodysuit:  Forever 21
Jeans:  Zara
Shoes:  Adidas Superstars 
Glasses:  Forever 21


Comments

  1. Hey, would you maybe want to be blogger friends? Could you follow my blog? I will if I can! Just wondering!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts