OOTD: Casual Camo

 
It's Friday!!!  The weekend is finally here and it's time to have some fun.  Me and my best friend decided to go to one of our favorite hookah bars here in the QC tonight for some fun and relaxation.  Of course my outfit was casual and comfortable enough to fit the bill, yet warm enough to take on this winter weather.  I put my best fashion foot forward and was ready for anything.
 
 
Parka (H&M), t-shirt (Forever 21), camouflage pants (Gap), Timberland Boots (I purchased these a few years ago in boy sizes and you can get them at any athletic shoe store), side cross necklace (Forever 21)
 
 

 
 

Comments

  1. Loving the camo look and the lipstick. I am fan of a dark lip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!...yea I love dark lips too, especially during the cooler seasons.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts