OOTD: Blazing Stripes

Hey guys this is a continuation of my last blog.  I had to show you the rest of my goodies that I purchased and how I wore them.  Of course I put my best fashion foot forward!
I just happened to be in Old Navy one day to buy some socks, but of course I got side tracked and something else caught my eye.  This striped blazer is everything I wasn't looking for! lol  I paired it with a white tank, some dark wash (almost black) skinny jeans, and my new booties from Aldo, which I LOVE by the way!

Blazer (Old Navy), white tank (Old Navy), jeans and necklace (Forever 21), booties (Aldo), bracelet (Christmas gift!)





Comments

  1. I love your outfit! I actually saw that blazer at Old Navy and was tempted to buy it, but I have so many blazers and jackets in my closet that it's really pretty ridiculous. It looks really classy paired with those heeled booties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah I knew I was going to get myself in trouble haha, but at least it was something I could use since I don't have many blazers lol

      Delete
  2. love that blazer! It's really flattering on you as well ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts