Red, White, & Denim: Nothing was the same!...

 First and foremost I just want to announce that I loved Drake's new album and it has definitely been on repeat this last week.  For me his music always make me think about life and how I can make mine better.  This past week was definitely a stressful week, so I decided to have a little fun, with Drake, Nothing Was the Same, as the playlist of course.  A night out on the town with the bestie is always what the doctor orders.  Music Factory in Charlotte, NC is the place to go and as always, no matter what, I put my best fashion foot forward!
 
 
 Of course we can't all roll around in a puddle of our own money so I try to find the best bang for my buck!  Denim shirt (Old Navy), V-neck T-shirt (Old Navy), Ultra Skinny pants (Gap), cheetah print shoes form Tar-jay (Target), and the bag, probably a year old, is from Aldo Accessories.


LOL PHOTO BOMBED!!!

Comments

Popular Posts