Disco Nights

I must tell you I just had the craziest weekend.  Although it was indeed fun, it definitely didn't go as planned.  I won't complain though, I've always been a "go-with-the-flow" type of person, but I'm starting to think I need some sort of stability lol.  I'm only 24 though, so in time.  Nevertheless I put my best fashion foot foward no matter what went down and that's all that matters right? haha

Had to put on something comfortable that would take me through my whole day.  I went with my American Apparel Disco Pants, a white tank (Forever21), chambray shirts purchased from Macy's some years ago, and my black and white creepers (GoJane.com)
 
 
BIG HAIR, don't care!!
Neon frame aviator sunglasses just purchases from Old Navy, and I have to add my new favorite lip color from Black Radiance (#5112).  It's a nice pink color for dark skin tones, not too bright, and only $1.99.  Drugstore brands #winning

Comments

Popular Posts