Men's Style Monday | 07




I know you guys have been feeling it just like me, fall is in the air.  It's starting to get a little cooler outside so of course it's time to switch up your wardrobe a little and add a few layering pieces for when there's a little chill in the air.  So it's time for another TREND ALERT!  As you shop this fall 2020 you will be sure to see one thing, and that is a wide variety of checks (or plaids).  I feel like we see these every fall, but this year you will definitely see it a bit more especially on the men's side.  There will be plenty of ways to rock this style, including suits, pants, hats, over sized shirts, and coats & jackets.  Make sure you keep scrolling to see how you can wear this trend!








Now there is one celebrity that I feel executes this look perfectly, Travis Kelce (@killatrav on Instagram)  Keep scrolling to check out his style!






Follow My Instagram








Comments

Popular Posts