"It's Not About You. It's About Your Story."



Hey hey welcome back to my blog!  I'm sure you've read the title to today's  blog, otherwise you probably wouldn't  even be on here right now.  

Sometimes i get into these moods where I really get into my thoughts, and it has been happening a lot lately.  Maybe because I am usually chilling by myself, maybe because I am going through a spiritual shift, or maybe just a little of both.  I just turn my music on and play my favorite artist that really gets me into that space, like J. Cole, Big Sean, Wale, Nipsey Hussle and I always end up finding myself questioning life.  My life, my purpose in life, situations that have happened in my life.  Now more so because I am trying to improve myself.  I am really  trying to take a hard look at myself and pin point true places of opportunity so I can ultimately live a more fulfilling life.  The 5 blessings:  Health, wealth, prosperity, longevity,  and happiness.  But i also want to leave a legacy.  No matter how big or small.  I want to inspire, hopefully add something positive to someone else's life.  Which leads me back to the title  of this blog.  

Ultimately in order to get everything you need out of life it won't be about you, it will be about your story.  Everything that happens to you in life that shapes you and how you affect a change in the world.  Don't  get me wrong, getting a bag in the process will be nice too, but I want more than that, so I must align myself to be able to do that.  

Sorry guys if you were coming here looking for a well formatted blog post this isn't it.  It's literally just my thoughts, almost a diary post of sorts.  I'm typing what comes to my thoughts as I sit here listening to music at this very moment.  And I don't  know if any of you belive in signs or things like that, but I keep hearing statements like"be you" or "be true to yourself" lately so I'm simply on here to share my thoughts in hopes that someone else can relate.  Just know we are all on this journey called life.  There are lessons we need to learn, situations we must go through to grow, and those can be good or bad, but know it's not just you and it's not just about you.  Just know your story will inspired someone else just as someone else has inspired you.  Even if you never find out who you've  helped, when that happens that's the  real bag!

"The greats find ways to turn their sob story into greatness.  Show gratitude & it will always work out."

"And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. ... Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us." 
-Marianne Williamson 

Comments

  1. Love this!!! So true! We gotta learn to connect the dots of our life story

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's generous of you to share as much of your own story and thoughts as you have on this blog.
    Hopefully what you write will reach many people who can relate,
    and what you share, hopefully, will inspire others in their own journeys.
    P.S.: I love your outfit fashion and lifestyle photo with the framed 'good vibes only' quote on the wall behind you. Love the OOTD. You look absolutely fabulous wearing it.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes hopefully this will inspire at least one person. Thanks so much!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts