What's New!




Hey guys!  Welcome back to my blog.  I know I've been MIA on my blog.  I was focusing more on getting my YouTube channel up and running and posting more consistently on my Instagram page (yes that was a plug make sure you click those links to visit both!!).  But I'm back now and I want to update you guys on some things you should be on the lookout for.

One thing that I love just as much, or maybe even a little more than women's fashion, is men's fashion.  So on Monday I will be starting a new series on my blog called Men's Style Mondays.  I am super excited for this series, as it will be all things men's style and fashion.  I will be giving tips, trends to lookout for, and outfit ideas.  Also if you guys have any questions that pertain to men's fashion or style please feel free to leave me a comment below!

Also I love all of you guys support for all of my social media outlets.  I am proud to announce that I will be reaching 500 supporters soon on my IG page and I plan on doing a giveaway, so definitely keep an eye out for that!

I have tons of new content coming to my YouTube channel and IG, so as always please follow and subscribe to both!

Instagram
@Neon_frams88

YouTube
Adrienne Yvette

Comments

  1. You look fabulous in your outfit photo above.
    Your lipstick and eye-makeup look very pretty.
    Athough I am genetically male,
    I am not into traditional men's fashions all that much (as you can tell from my blog).
    I really LOVE your outfit video titled 'How I style a basic red dress' | Adrienne Yvette - YouTube is still one of my favourites - it's a wonderful and fun outfit fashion modelling video, and you look extremely pretty and attractive in it!!! Your dancing at the end is fabulous!
    You are beautiful. xx <3
    P.S.: I noticed that your Twitter is now @A_10deronii

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyyy! Thank you so much. That is also still one of my favorite videos. I had so much fun making it!

      Yes that is my twitter. Not on it as much, but i still post from time to time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts