Birthday Wishlist

It's officially my birthday month!  That's right I am a NOVEMBER BABY, Sagittarius to be exact!  It's crazy to me how as you get older your birthday wish list changes drastically, or at least it did for me.  As I've grown my list has gone from toys, to money and clothes, to just being thankful to still be alive and in good health.  Don't get me wrong, even though my list of "things" has gotten shorter and don't matter to me as much I still have my eye on few things this year! lol  Here are my top 5 Birthday gifts on my wish list!

1.)  Dr. Martens Luana boots - Love the style of these boots and I can definitely get a lot of wear out of them, not just during the cold season, but in the warmer months as well.



2.)  Adidas Sneakers - A comfy stylish sneaker is definitely on my list of must haves, and is once again a very versatile piece to have in my closet.  I love this brand as well for the comfort and the variety of styles they have.



3.)  Motorcycle Jacket - This is the perfect layering piece for fall/winter.  You can get them in a variety of fabrics and colors.  Old Navy now has a sherpa motorcycle jacket which is right on trend and very cozy, or you can choose a stylish suede or faux suede jacket in a tan or deep burgundy color.  As for my I'll probably go with the classic black leather/faux leather moto jacket which will pair well with so many things.



4.)  Perfume - As I've gotten older I've become obsessed with fragrances.  Now I'm not quite sure which scent I want to go with next, but luckily for me they have lots of promotions for single fragrances as well as gift sets.  I may just go with a variety pack to try out different scents.  Leave me a comment down below and let me know what your go-to scent is!



5.)  Ikea Billy Bookcase - As you can see I have love of shoes, but I also have the problem of not enough storage.  This bookcase will allow me to store and showcase my shoes in an organized, yet stylish way.



Comments

Popular Posts