The Blackout


"Black is associated with power, fear, mystery, strength, authority, elegance, formality, death, evil, and aggression, authority, rebellion, and sophistication. Black is required for all other colors to have depth and variation of hue."

Sometimes you just have to remind yourself (and others) just who you are.  We all get caught up overthinking things, creating scenarios in our head that may never come true.  We open ourselves up to fear and doubt and begin to lose confidence.  When we feel ourselves getting in that space, we must slow down, take some time to ourselves, and do atleast one or two things that bring us back to who we truly are at our core, before  all of the doubt and fear.  

For me it's doing my hair, my make up, and putting something on that makes me feel like that chick!  This past week i went to one of my favorite asian food restaurants and of course my meal came with fortune cookies which I love because you never know what your fortune will be, but somehow mine always fit my current situations perfectly.  My fortune read "Enjoy life.  This is not a dress rehearsal."  

You must remember that life comes with ups and downs, but you only get one, and you only get one shot at it.  So through all of the doubts, fears, and losses you must ENJOY LIFE.  





Outfit Details
Top: Pretty Little Thing
Skirt:  Go Jane
Shoes:  Simmi Shoes
Jacket:  Old Navy
Necklace:  Forver 21


Comments

  1. Nice!! Let me find out we BOTH wrote about fear...wow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl! Just had to get that out of my system last night lol. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. You look stunningly beautiful, and I love your positive attitude. The Pretty Little Thing top and Go Jane skirt look very attractive styled together.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts