Keep Going Sis!

Obstacles arise, but you must keep going.  It's been a few weeks since I've posted do to various reasons, and I feel like I'm failing myself again because I haven't been able to stick to my plan.

A few months ago I dropped my phone on concrete and cracked the screen really bad, after it was already cracked from a previous drop.  No big deal, with all these thin phones these days and their glass screens a crack was bound to happen, seeing that I am the most clumsy person ever.  I didn't mind the look either, I'm not trying to impress anyone, so as long as it was still working I was fine with that.  As most of you guys know I also have a Youtube page, and I'm also working on being more consistent with my post and improving my IG content.  I do everything on my phone.  Also, on my off days is when I do most of my recording.  So I got up today ready to be productive.  I wanted to clean the house first before I worked on my content, and of course I dropped my phone, AGAIN!  It wasn't a big drop, but do to the current state of my phone it ended up being the end all.  The phone worked for a few hours then all of a sudden it just...didn't.  The screen turned black and it would not light back up.  So long story short, instead of creating, I spent the day trying to figure out how I was going to get a new phone, and eventually the issue was resolved.  But I was still feeling down.

Now some of you may be saying "no big deal, it's just a new phone."  I 100% agree with you, and this post is not about a phone at all.  Honestly it's about getting this off of my chest so I don't dwell on the negative.  It's about how sometimes in life things just happen.  You must deal with them, let it go, and move on, and you must keep in mind all the good things you have going on.  Yes my phone failed me, but I was able to get another one with little issue.

I first decided I wanted to start a blog and Youtube page about five years ago.  I've struggled with being unsure if it was what I wanted to do, with being insecure about my content, then when I decided to get serious about it I felt like I didn't have all the necessary tools or funds, then I changed jobs and got a promotion and felt like I no longer had enough time.  Somehow through all of that I still landed back here, trying to pursue my dream and vision.  See things happen, but through it all if its really something you want to do you must keep going.  No matter if you get down, or you don't get the response you want right away, or you get unsure, or you're just plain exhausted.  Keep going!  Things happen, and they always happen the way they are suppose to.  Life is a series of ups and downs and you must remember that when you are down it won't last forever.

So instead of getting frustrated when it seems like everything goes wrong all at the same time, I'll just focus on the good and keep going!


Comments

  1. Bummer about dropping your phone twice! ;(
    I can identify having dropped the camera I used to take YouTube videos on concrete. Unlike you, I haven't gotten it together to get a new one for YouTube videos yet.
    Kudos to you for getting a new phone, changing jobs and getting a promotion!!!
    I love the new photo of you above - you're looking fabulous!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your positive comments!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts