Melanin Babe


This outfit was from fight night a few weeks ago.  I went out to a bar to go watch the fight so I just want to wear something cute, but not too much.  I wore my distressed mom jeans with a brown/copper bodysuit, my sling back booties, and layered with my leather jacket.   Nothing too fancy.  If I wanted to dress this look down a bit I could've worn some cute sneakers, like some vans or adidas, or threw on some flat booties with this outfit.  

What else would you guys suggest pairing with this look?  Leave some comments below, and links to your own fashion blogs so I can follow!!  Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to subcribe if you like my content!!




Outfit Details
Jacket:  Old Navy
Bodysuit:  Forever 21
Jeans:  Forever 21
Shoes:  Forever 21

Comments

Popular Posts