Weekending!

This weekend I decided to take a trip up to Raleigh, NC to try my luck at getting into the J. Cole Dollar and a Dream concert, although my attempt was a definite fail! lol.  His fans began showing up at the secret location as early as 9 a.m., way before it was announced on his Twitter page.  I definitely missed out but I didn't let that ruin my day.  The venue was already in downtown Raleigh so me and a friend just walked downtown, ate some good food, and did a little bar hopping.  All in all my weekend was pretty amazing.  We did a bar crawl Friday night on Franklin Street in Chapel Hill, some exploring on Saturday, a birthday celebration Saturday night, and I was able to see a lot of old classmates and friends that I haven't been able to see in forever.  I can definitely say the city showed me a good time!


The line wrapped around the block and continued down the street!





Shirt (thrift), shorts (Gap), shoes (Lulus.com), bag (Target), hat (Forever 21), necklace (Forever 21)

Comments

Popular Posts