May Favorites

1.)  Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30-  I am really loving this workout tape right now.  It has four weeks of 20 minute workouts that really get your body in shape.  Each week has a different routine, and none of the moves are the same so your body never gets used to doing any one move.  She also gives a beginner and an experienced version of each move so anyone can do these workouts.  This workout video also offers a meal plan that you can participate in along with doing your daily workouts, so you will definitely notice results by the end of the four weeks if you push yourself through every routine.

2.)  Bath and Body Works "Sundress" Candle-  This is one of their newer scents that they had in the store around Mother's Day (of course it was on promotion as well!).  For those of you who like that fresh garden smell, this is the candle for you.  It's has a light flower smell; "a blend of bright day lilies, tonka beans and bergamot."  I am really enjoying this scent.

3.)  Pink Armor Nail Gel-  I love this nail gel polish.  It prevents my nail polish from chipping, so my nail polish stays on my natural nails longer.  You can also just use it on your natural nails as a clear coat and it will help prevent your nails from breaking.  You should be able to find this in the "as seen on TV" section in your local drug store.

4.)  Motions for Natural Textures "Define My Curls" Creme-  This curl creme definitely give your natural curls some definition.  I use this when I do my twist or braid-outs and it really helps define my hair.  It also helps my styles stay longer and it prevents your hair from frizzing up.  It's definitely heating up in the south so you want a curl creme that will be on your side and won't melt in this heat and humidity.

5.)  E.L.F. Daily Brush Cleaner-  I found this brush cleaner in my local Target store.  It is inexpensive and it works great for just an everyday light brush cleaner, and helps to keeps my brushes sanitized in-between washes.  It also smells really good!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts