Makeup Mondays: New Lippies!

I recently stopped by Walgreens and picked up some new lipsticks from one of my favorite drugstore brands, Black Radiance.  Their makeup is great for people with darker skin tones and it is very affordable.  I purchased a hot pink, a purple, and a lilac color and they all look great on.  Just remember that if you guys love brighter colors like I do, then you definitely have to remember to LINE YOUR LIPS first so the product blends properly and it doesn't look like u just stamped some lips on to your face.  If you haven't checked out this brand yet you should definitely give it a try!

I also picked up a new lip balm because my other one is running out.  I purchased the Blistex lip balm in "Simple and Sensitive."  During the summer months I had a problem with my lips darkening and I used the same brand.  It helped lighten the color of my lips as well as kept my lips hydrated.  I use this balm all year round now.  Remember in order for your lipstick to look its best, you must prep your lips first with a hydrating lip balm.

I love my new lip products and I look forward to wearing them all soon.




Comments

Popular Posts