Fright Night!!: Vampire Makeup Look

When boredom hits!  So I stayed in this Friday night and ended up bored of course, so I decided to play around in my makeup.  I've been thinking about what I want to be for Halloween and I think a vampire would be a fun and easy look to pull off.  So I decided to practice my makeup look and this is what I came up with!

 
For the eyes I used NYX "Black" shadow and "Rust" shadow to blend out the black, and a little bit of the pink and black shadow from the Wet n Wild "Spoiled Brat" eye shadow palette.  I did a dramatic winged out liner with Wet n Wild liquid liner, and I used a few coats of Maybelline "Great Lash" on my lashes.  I also made sure to blend out some of that black and rust eye shadow on my bottom lash line as well.  On my lips I used a black lip liner, NK "Black" lipstick, and Wet n Wild "Cherry Bomb" matte lipstick.
 
 
 
To finish off the look I thought pinning back my hair would be a cute style.

Comments

Popular Posts